My Sister Maria's Easy Apple And Cinnamon Cake And Ice Cream
|Yellow cake mix||6 Ounce, prepared to package directions (1 Box, For A Single Layer Such As Jiffy Brand)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, softened|
|Mcintosh||1 , diced|
|Cinnamon||1 Teaspoon, ground|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ice cream||1 Pint (Butter Pecan / Rum Raisin)|
1) Preheat oven following directions on box.
2) Mix cake mix as per the directions on box.
3) Grease a 9" x 9" square cake pan with butter.
4) Put diced apple on top of the cake and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
5) Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
6) Serve warm.