Whole Wheat Applesauce Cake or Cupcakes
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Granulated brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Applesauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Unsifted)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) Oil and flour a baking pan, or muffin tins.
3) In a bowl, mix the oil and sugar thoroughly, until creamy.
4) To this, add applesauce and baking soda.
5) Gradually add flour and cinnamon, blending thoroughly.
6) Into the greased pan (or muffin tins), pour the batter.
7) Bake for 30 minutes for an 8-inch cake, or for 20 minutes for cupcakes.
8) Cool, transfer to a serving plate and serve as required.