Carrot Spice Cake
|Packed brown sugar||250 Milliliter|
|Baking powder||5 Milliliter|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Shredded carrot||300 Milliliter|
|Pineapple||284 Milliliter, drained|
|Nuts||125 Milliliter, chopped|
1) With an electric mixer, blend flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, allspice, salt and carrot in a large bowl.
2) Add in oil, eggs, pineapple and vanilla and whisk 2 minutes at medium speed.
3) Put in the nuts and raisins. Whisk well.
4) Take a greased 2.5 to 3 L (10 to 12 cup) fluted tube dish and transfer the batter into it.
5) IF COOKING BY AUTO SENSOR: Using 2 pieces of plastic wrap, cover the dish. Cook on COOK A4.
IF COOKING BY TIME: Using a waxed paper, cover the dish. Microwave at MEDIUM for 10 to 12 minutes, or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
6) Allow it to stand uncovered for 10 minutes.
7) Cover and store till it is time to serve.
8) Make slices and serve with cream.