Rhubarb Coffee Cake
|Rhubarb||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Marshmallows||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), cut|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Golden cake mix||15 Ounce|
|Whipped cream||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Follow package directions to prepare cake mix batter.
3) In a greased 8" x 8" square pan, mix rhubarb with marsh-mallows and sugar.
4) Pour this over cake batter and bake for 55 to 60 minutes in preheated oven.
5) Let cool for 10 minutes in pan.
6) Onto a serving plate, gently turn the cake upside down.
7) Serve the cake topped with whipped cream.