Crazy Chocolate Cake
|Cake flour/Sift regular flour 4 times||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unsweetened cocoa||3 Tablespoon|
|Shortening||6 Tablespoon, melted|
|Melted shortening/Salad oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Cold water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Sift the flour, measure it and into an ungreased 8x8-inch pan, sift once again together with the dry ingredients.
3) Use the back of the spoon to make three depressions into the dry mixture.
4) Put shortening into one, vinegar into another and vanilla into the third depression.
5) Use a fork to mix the ingredients together without beating. All the ingredients should be thoroughly blended.
6) Bake in preheated oven till the preparation in done.
7) Place on a wire rack to cool without removing from the pan.
8) Serve chocolate sauce over it.