Vanilla Flavored Devil'S Food Cake
|Hot water||150 Milliliter|
|Unsweetened cocoa||50 Milliliter|
|Baking soda||2 Milliliter|
|Baking powder||1 Milliliter|
1) With an electric mixer, cream sugar and shortening in large bowl.
2) Put in egg and pour water. Blend well.
3) Add in remaining ingredients and whisk until it smooth.
4) Take a greased 20 or 23 cm (8 or 9-inch) microwave safe round dish, bottom lined with waxed paper; transfer the batter into it.
5) Microwave on LOW for 6 minutes, and microwave at HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until when a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
6) Allow it to stand for 10 minutes.
7) Take a plate and invert cake from dish and let it cool completely.
8) Store covered until it is time to serve.
9) Make slices and serve with cream.