Simple Lemon Pudding Cake
|Eggs||3 , separated|
|Grated lemon peel||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Melted butter||3 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Till stiff peaks are formed, beat the egg whites. Set them aside.
2) Beat the egg yolks and add the lemon juice, lemon peel, milk and butter.
3) In a different bowl, combine together the flour, sugar and salt. Add the mixture to the egg-lemon mix. Beat well till a smooth concoction is formed.
4) Fold the mixture into the beaten egg whites.
5) Spoon the entire mixture into a slow cooker.
6) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 2 to 3 hours.
7) Serve as preferred, with spoon from the cooker.