|For raisin cakes|
|Raisins||150 Milliliter (1 1/2 Deciliter)|
|Icing sugar||200 Milliliter (2 Deciliter)|
|Plain flour||200 Milliliter (2 Deciliter)|
|Plain flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon rind||1 Teaspoon|
|Almonds||35 Gram, flaked (1 Bag)|
|Jam||4 Ounce (4 Heaped Tablespoon)|
|Icing sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|For caraway seed cakes|
|Single cream||1 Tablespoon|
|Orange rind||1 Tablespoon, grated|
|Plain flour||200 Gram (4 Deciliter)|
|Orange juice||2 Tablespoon, freshly squeezed|
1) Chop raisins coarsely.
2) Preheat oven moderately to 200 degrees C.
1) Prepare raisin cakes: Place raisins in alcohol.
2) In a bowl add butter and icing sugar. Beat the mixture lightly and add eggs one at a time.
3) Sift flour mixture over it and mix thoroughly.
4) Sift flour over it and mix thoroughly before adding the raisins with or without the brandy.
5) Take out the loose dough onto baking sheets covered with baking paper. Keep distance between each cake.
6) Place in oven and bake for 8-10 minutes.
7) Take out the cake with a sharp knife.
8) Reserve in covered tin.
9) Prepare freemasons: Using a food mixer grate or grind marzipan.
10) Mix grated lemon rind and flour to the blender and blend until done.
11) Keep aside little egg white and add the rest to the mixture. Blend until done.
12) Put a rice paper over baking sheet and cover.
13) Spread the mixture evenly with a palette knife. Adjust the edges.
14) Baste egg white onto it and cut into 8 or 16 triangles.
15) Using a teaspoon push cakes away from each other.
16) Make mark into each cake and spoon in the jam into it.
17) Sprinkle flaked almonds over it.
18) Bake until golden.
19) Prepare caraway seed cakes: In a bowl add flour and rub butter into it.
20) Add remaining ingredients.
21) Quickly form dough and keep in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
22) Roll out pastry, not too thin, and cut into desired shapes with pastry cutters.
23) Arrange cakes on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
24) Baste with water and sprinkle coarse sugar and caraway seeds mixture.
25) Bake at 225 degrees until cakes are lightly golden.
26) Serve warm or cold.