|Butter||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lemon extract||1 Tablespoon|
|Flour||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|White raisins||1 Pound|
|Maraschino cherries||1⁄2 Pound|
|Pecans||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
1. In a bowl cream butter and sugar and add lightly beaten egg yolks and lemon extract.
2. In a bowl sift flour and baking powder together.
3. Dredge fruits and pecans with 1/2 cup flour mixture.
4. Stir remaining flour mixture into creamed mixture.
5. Fold floured fruits and stiffly beaten egg whites into batter.
6. Place in tube pan and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until cake tests done.
7. Serve with garnish as desired.