|Chocolate ice cream||3 Pint|
|Pistachio ice cream||1 Pint|
|Vanilla ice cream||2 Pint|
|Candied mixed fruits||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Rum flavoring||2 Teaspoon|
|Heavy cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. Place a 2-1/2-quart fancy mold or melon mold in freezer.
2. In large bowl, with portable electric mixer, beat the chocolate ice cream until smooth but not melted.
3. With spoon, quickly press evenly inside the chilled melon mold, to make a 1-inch-thick layer and freeze until it is firm.
4. In medium bowl, beat the pistachio ice cream until smooth.
5. Press evenly over chocolate- ice-cream layer and freeze until firm.
6. In large bowl, combine the vanilla ice cream, candied fruits and rum flavoring and beat until well blended but not melted.
7. Press into center of mold and freeze until firm.
To Unmold and decorate spumoni:
8. Let spumoni stand at room temperature 5 minutes and invert over serving plate.
9. Hold hot, damp dishcloth over mold and shake to release.
10. Return to freezer until the surface is firm.
11. Spread three fourths of whipped cream over mold.
12. Fit a pastry bag with a decorating tip place remaining whipped cream in it and pipe on mold decoratively.
13. Place in the freezer until serving.