Blueberry Coffee Cake
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Blueberries||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs), drained|
1) Preheat oven to 170° F.
2) Grease an 8 x 10-inch pan.
3) Take a mixing bowl and combine in it butter, egg and sugar. Cream well.
4) Take another bowl and sift flour, salt and baking powder in it.
5) Add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture alternating with milk. Beat nicely.
6) Add blueberries and blend well.
7) Pour mixture into the prepared pan and bake for about 25 minutes.
8) Transfer to a wire rack and cool.
9) Serve slightly warm with whipped cream, if desired.