Cherry Loaf Cake
|Sifted flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Maraschino cherry syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Maraschino cherries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a bowl sift flour, soda, baking powder and salt together.
2. In a bowl cream sugar and butter and beat in egg.
3. Stir in flour mixture alternately with milk and cherry syrup.
4. Grease a loaf pan, fold in cherries and add the mixture into the pan.
5. Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.
6. Serve with garnish as desired.