Quick Fish Cakes
|Reduced-fat mayonnaise||2 Tablespoon|
|Reduced fat mayonnaise||2 Tablespoon|
|Dijon mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Scallion||1 , finely chopped|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Celery seeds||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Canned solid white tuna/Salmon packed in water / 12 ounces cooked white fish||14 Ounce, drained and flaked|
|Canned solid white tuna/Salmon packed in water, drained and flaked / 12 ounces cooked white fish, flaked||14 Ounce (2 Cans, 7 Ounce Each)|
|Bread crumbs/Wheat germ||8 Teaspoon|
|Wheat germ/Bread crumbs||8 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 400°F before baking.
2. In a large bowl, combine and whisk egg white, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, scallion, dry mustard, celery seeds, salt, and pepper with a fork.
3. Add and gently fold in fish.
4. Shape mixture into 8 equal sized patties.
5. Arrange them on a nonstick baking sheet or a baking tray covered with waxed paper.
6. Sprinkle each patties with 1 teaspoon of wheat germ.
7. Cover tray and refrigerator for 30 minutes.
8. Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes until crisp and golden brown.
9. Serve the patties hot with mustard or catsup and a salad of your choice.
10. You can also serve them on buns if you like