|Trifle sponge cake||2|
|Sherry/Fruit juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Castor sugar||To Taste (For Sweetening)|
|Single cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Serving)|
1. Cut the sponge cakes into halves and sprinkle fruit juice or sherry over them to absorbed.
2. Peel and slice the bananas.
3. Take individual glass serving dishes and place the bottom half of the cake in it.
4. Arrange the sliced bananas over the sponge cake.
5. Sprinkle sugar on the top and place the other half cake.
6. Serve immediately with single cream.