Self Frosting Fudge Cake
|Chocolate fudge pudding cake mix||18 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package, 2 1/2 Cups)|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Pecan halves||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chocolate syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Warm water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine together the cake mix, eggs, ¾ cup water and oil. Beat well for 2 minutes.
2) Into a greased and floured bread or cake pan, pour the batter. Ensure that the pan you pick would easily fit into your slow cooker.
3) Sprinkle the nuts all over the mixture.
4) Blend the chocolate syrup, ¼ cup water and sugar properly together. Spoon the mixture all over the batter.
5) Cover the cooker and bake over high heat for 2 to 3 hours.
6) Serve warm.
Calories 291 Calories from Fat 130
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.9%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g10.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 70.5 mg23.5%
Sodium 282.1 mg11.8%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.5%
Sugars 29.8 g
Protein 4 g7.7%
Vitamin A 1.7% Vitamin C 0.19%
Calcium 1.7% Iron 4.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet