Dairy Free Chocolate Cake
|Milk-free margarine||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 2⁄3 Cup (26.67 tbs)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Water||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a mixing bowl, add the margarine, sugar, eggs and vanilla together and beat on a high speed for 3 minutes.
3) In another bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
4) Then stir into the egg mixture alternately with water.
5) In 2 greased 9-inch round baking pans, sprinkled with the cocoa powder, pour the mixture.
6) Bake in a preheated oven for about 30-35 minutes.
7) Allow to stand in the pans for 10 minutes, remove on wire racks to cool.
8) Glaze or frost or dust with the confectioners' sugar, if desired.
9) Slice and serve on the individual serving plates.