Fresh Raspberry Refrigerator Cake
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Vanilla essence||1 Teaspoon|
|Heavy cream||2 Cup (32 tbs) (1 Pint)|
|Lady fingers||9 Ounce|
1. Rinse raspberries lightly and set aside to drain.
2. Save out a few for a garnish.
3. Add sugar and vanilla to cream and beat until it is stiff
enough to stand in soft, stiff peaks.
4. Fill an 8-inch spring form pan with alternating layers of
lady fingers, raspberries and whipped cream, beginning with
lady fingers and ending with cream.
5. Chill overnight or 10 to 12 hours.
6. Just before serving, remove sides from the spring form pan
and place cake on a serving plate.
7. Stand remaining lady fingers around the sides of mold.
8. Garnish as desired with the remaining raspberries.
Calories 251 Calories from Fat 162
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g28.3%
Saturated Fat 11.1 g55.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 65.8 mg21.9%
Sodium 21.3 mg0.9%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7.1%
Dietary Fiber 7.1 g28.2%
Sugars 11.3 g
Protein 3 g5.3%
Vitamin A 16.7% Vitamin C 51.4%
Calcium 7.6% Iron 4.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet