|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Apples||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped (or pecans)|
1) Beat the sugar, oil and eggs properly together and add the vanilla.
2) Add the apples next and mix properly.
3) Sift the salt, baking soda, flour and nutmeg together.
4) To the apple mixture, add the dry sifted ingredients as well as the nuts and stir properly to blend well.
5) Into a greased and floured break or cake pan, pour the batter. Ensure that you pick a pan which will easily fit into your slow cooker. Cover the pan with its lid or use a greased tin foil.
6) Put the pan in the slow cooker and cover the cooker. Bake over high heat for 3 ½ to 4 hours. Carefully remove the pan from the slow cooker and allow the cake to stand for about 5 minutes.
7) Take the cake out of the pan and slice it.
8) Serve as preferred.
Calories 696 Calories from Fat 338
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g59.5%
Saturated Fat 5.1 g25.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.9 mg17.6%
Sodium 432.4 mg18%
Total Carbohydrates 84 g28.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13%
Sugars 57 g
Protein 7 g13.8%
Vitamin A 1.9% Vitamin C 4.9%
Calcium 2.9% Iron 11.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet