|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Grease an 8-inch round microwave baking dish with butter.
2. In large bowl, combine sugar and butter.
3. Use electric mixer to beat until light and fluffy.
4. Add egg to creamed mixture and beat well.
5. Add remaining ingredients and beat for 1 minute at medium speed.
6. Pour and spread batter into dish
7. Cover dish with wax paper.
8. Cook in microwave fore about 8 minutes, or until it leaves the sides and is spongy to touch.
9. Uncover the cake and let stand for about 15 minutes.
10. Place serving dish on top of the cake dish.
11. Invert both together
12. Slice and serve warm with tea or coffee or use to make desserts.