Dairy Free Hot Fudge Pudding Cake
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), divided|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||7 Tablespoon, divided (3 Tablespoons Plus 4 Tablespoons)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Milk substitute||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted|
|Lightly packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hot water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a medium mixing bowl, mix 1 cup sugar, salt, flour, 3 tablespoons cocoa and baking powder together.
3) Beat in the vanilla, milk substitute and margarine,
4) In a 8 or 9-inch square pan, pour the mixture.
5) In a small bowl, mix the brown sugar, rest of the 1/2 cup sugar and 4 tablespoons cocoa powder together.
6) Sprinkle the mixture evenly all over the batter.
7) Pour over hot water on the top, avoid stirring.
8) Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes or until just firm in the center.
9) Remove from the oven and allow to stand for 15 minutes.
10) Serve on the individual serving plates and spoon over the sauce from the pan.