Cassata Alla Siciliana
|Vanilla ice cream||1 Pint|
|Strawberry icecream/Raspberry ice cream||1⁄2 Pint|
|Raspberry ice cream/Strawberry ice cream||1⁄2 Pint|
|Chopped crystallized fruits||2 Tablespoon (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Chopped nuts||2 Tablespoon (Use As Required)|
|Pistachio ice cream||1⁄2 Pint|
1) Use a 2-pint bombe mold, to spoon vanilla ice cream evenly around the interior surface. Place a smaller mold or bowl in the center to keep the ice cream in position.
2) Place inside the frozen zone to freeze.
3) Slowly remove the inner mold.
4) Evenly spoon in strawberry ice cream, inside the vanilla layer. Place a smaller sized mold or bowl in the center.
5) Return inside the freezer to freeze.
6) Remove the center mold with care.
7) Combine the crystallized fruits and nuts with the pistachio ice cream.
8) Fill the center space with this mixture of pistachio ice cream.
9) Place inside the freezer to freeze.
10) In a dessert plate, unmold the ice cream. Garnish with crystallized fruits.