Microwave Eggless Chocolate Cake
|White flour||5 1⁄2 Cup (88 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cold milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Curd||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Chocolate powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Sift white flour with baking soda and chocolate powder.
2. Put sugar and curd and blend well using hands or blender.
3. Gradually add butter and milk and continue blending.
4. Once smooth, take a floured baking pan and put the batter in it.
5. Bake the cake for 7-8 minutes.
6. Once done, let the cake rest for 5 minutes.
7. Reverse the pan and take the chocolate cake out.
8. Apply the frosting of your choice or serve as it is after slicing.