Caramel Cake Ring
|Butter||3 Tablespoon, melted|
|Warm water||1 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Coconut||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), toasted|
|White cake mix packet||1 Small|
1) Grease a 9-inch mold.
2) In a bowl, mix together butter, warm water, and brown sugar.
3) Spread the mix in the bottom of the mold.
4) Sprinkle the coconut into the mold.
5) Read the direction of the cake mix and prepare accordingly.
6) Add the batter into the mold.
7) Place in the oven at 350 degrees, and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, till done.
8) With a knife, loosen the cake from the edges of the pan.
9) Invert and unmold onto a plate.
10) Cool the cake.
11) Fill the center of cake with fresh fruits and whipped cream or ice cream.