Delightful Chocolate Cake
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Cocoa||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Line two baking pans with wax paper. Put litle butter to stick the wax paper to the pan.
2. Grease the walls of the pans properly with butter.
3. In a large bowl thoroughly mix all the dry ingredients.
4. Add the eggs, milk, oil and vanilla extract gradually to the flour and keep on beating until the batter becomes smooth.
5. Add the boiling water and again beat the batter.
6. Scrape down the side of the bowl and pour same amount of batter into both the greased pans.
7.Bake the cakes at 350F for 30 minutes.
8. When the cakes are done, bring them out and let them cool.
9. In a cake serving plate first add a layer of chocolate frosting to keep one cake. Put another layer of frosting on the cake and on top of that place the other cake.
For more information please visit: http://www.idontcallmemartha.blogspot.com
Calories 680 Calories from Fat 232
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.7%
Saturated Fat 6.2 g30.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 74.3 mg24.8%
Sodium 811.2 mg33.8%
Total Carbohydrates 114 g38.2%
Dietary Fiber 10.9 g43.8%
Sugars 69.6 g
Protein 13 g25.9%
Vitamin A 2.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 19% Iron 35.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet