1. Wash orange cut and check for pips, put in food processor; puree.
2. Add sugar to orange in food processor; puree.
3. Using a spatula scrape down sides of food processor, puree until smooth.
4. Add eggs to food processor, puree some more.
5. Add flour to food processor, puree some more.
6. Add melted butter to food processor, puree until combined and smooth.
7. Portion into 11 cupcake papers and bake at 180C (350F) approximately 20 minutes.
8. Check with a toothpick to see if ready, should come out clean. Cool, then decorate.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 319 Calories from Fat 125
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.8%
Saturated Fat 8.5 g42.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 86.5 mg28.8%
Sodium 316.9 mg13.2%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g14.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.4%
Sugars 27 g
Protein 4 g8.3%
Vitamin A 9.9%
Vitamin C 14.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet