Chocolate Beer Pudding Cake
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Unsweetened cocoa||1 Tablespoon|
|Beer||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven at 350°F
2) In a bowl prepare batter with dry ingredients, keeping a well in the center.
3) Mix beer, oil, and egg and pour into the well.
4) Beat the mixture till smooth.
5) To prepare syrup, make a paste of cocoa and little beer.
6) Mix remaining beer and sugars and boil.
7) Transfer the batter into a greased 8-inch square baking pan.
8) Sprinkle some syrup on the top.
9) Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
10) Let cool in room temperature for 5 minutes.
11) Loosen the sides of cake from pan and reverse onto platter.
12) Smoothen the pudding layer with knife.
13) Serve warm or cool.