|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chilled, cut in 3 pieces|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a food processor bowl fitted with a knife blade, add the baking powder, sugar, salt, butter and flour, then process for about 15 seconds, until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
3) Beat the egg and milk together with a fork, then pour through the lid and process for about 7 seconds until the mixture forms a dough.
4) Over a lightly floured surface, knead the dough 10 times.
5) Roll out or pat the dough to 1/2-inch thickness.
6) Using a 2 1/2-inch floured cutter or glass, cut out circles and place over ungreased cookie sheet.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for about 10-12 minutes, until golden brown.
8) garnish and Serve in a nice .
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1518 Calories from Fat 499
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 57 g87.3%
Saturated Fat 32.9 g164.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 343.7 mg114.6%
Sodium 2279.3 mg95%
Total Carbohydrates 216 g71.9%
Dietary Fiber 6.8 g27.1%
Sugars 22 g
Protein 36 g72.5%
Vitamin A 35.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 131% Iron 79.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet