Dairy Free Jiffy Strawberry Cake
|Milk free white cake mix||18 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Box)|
|Strawberry gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Small Box)|
|Vegetable oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 , well beaten|
|Fresh strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), drained, cut up|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, cake mix and gelatin together.
3) In a small bowl, stir the water and oil together, pour into the cake mixture.
4) Then alternately beat in the strawberries and eggs. 5) In a greased 9 x 13-inch pan dusted with the flour, pour the mixture.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes.
7) Slice and serve on the individual serving plates