Morning's Healthiest Dairy Free Cake
|Whole wheat flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|White flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable shortening||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Bran cereal||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine both the flours, salt and baking powder, mix well.
3) Cut in the shortening and blend well until the mixture is crumbly.
4) Stir in 3 tablespoons honey and water, blend well.
5) In a greased 9-inch round pan, pour the mixture and drizzle over rest of the honey.
6) Mix the cinnamon and cereal together and sprinkle on the top.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes.
8) Slice and serve on the individual serving plates.