1. Grease tray or baking dish with butter or shortening.
2. Place Rice Bubbles in a large bowl. Place remaining ingredients in a heavy bottomed pot.
3. Bring Sugar, Honey and Butter mixture slowly to a simmer to dissolve Sugar. When dissolved bring to boil.
4. Boil until mixture reaches 120C (250F). Pour over Rice Bubbles.
5. Stir quickly until Rice Bubbles evenly coated.
6. Pour into greased tray. Spread out evenly. Cool to set.
7. Before it has set completely, cut with a serrated knife. Leave to cool properly.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 1121 Calories from Fat 446
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 51 g78%
Saturated Fat 32.1 g160.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 134.4 mg44.8%
Sodium 460.3 mg19.2%
Total Carbohydrates 165 g55%
Dietary Fiber 0.04 g0.15%
Sugars 113.6 g
Protein 5 g9.4%
Vitamin A 82.7%
Vitamin C 51.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet