Old Fashion Butter Pound Cake
|Granulated sugar||500 Milliliter|
|All purpose flour||750 Milliliter|
|Baking powder||3 Milliliter|
|Baking soda||3 Milliliter|
|Lemon juice||15 Milliliter|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cream sugar with butter until smooth and then beat in eggs and vanilla.
3) Sift flour with baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
4) Blend lime juice with milk.
5) Mix in flour and alternate with 1/3 liquid until finished.
6) Take a 4'' x 10'' pan, grease it, and pour the mixture.
7) Bake for 1 hour 10 minutes and cool for 10 minutes before removing cake to cooling rack.
8) Cut into slices and serve.