Dairy Free Apple Nut Cake
|Flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Coarsely chopped walnuts/Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking apples||5 Medium|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl, add the sugar, oil, eggs, flour, salt, baking powder and orange juice together.
3) Beat until smooth with an electric mixer, then stir in the nuts.
4) Peel, core and slice the apples over a bowl.
5) Then add the sugar and cinnamon, toss well to mix alongwith the apples.
6) In a greased 10-inch tube pan dusted with the flour, pour the batter.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for about 1 1/2 hours.
8) Allow the cake to cool in the pan.
9) Slice and serve on the individual serving plates.
Calories 1265 Calories from Fat 710
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 80 g123.4%
Saturated Fat 10 g49.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg70.5%
Sodium 852.7 mg35.5%
Total Carbohydrates 123 g40.9%
Dietary Fiber 8.4 g33.5%
Sugars 40.2 g
Protein 21 g41.8%
Vitamin A 7% Vitamin C 25.2%
Calcium 37.4% Iron 37.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet