Dairy Free Apple Nut Cake
|Flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Coarsely chopped walnuts/Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking apples||5 Medium|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl, add the sugar, oil, eggs, flour, salt, baking powder and orange juice together.
3) Beat until smooth with an electric mixer, then stir in the nuts.
4) Peel, core and slice the apples over a bowl.
5) Then add the sugar and cinnamon, toss well to mix alongwith the apples.
6) In a greased 10-inch tube pan dusted with the flour, pour the batter.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for about 1 1/2 hours.
8) Allow the cake to cool in the pan.
9) Slice and serve on the individual serving plates.