Dairy Free Mini Yellow Cake
|Milk free margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Sifted flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, margarine and salt together, blend well.
3) Stir in 1/2 the water and egg, then beat at a medium speed, blend well.
4) Beat in the vanilla and remaining water, blend well.
5) In a greased and floured 9-inch square baking pan, pour the mixture.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
7) Slice and serve on the individual serving plates.