Rum 'N' Honey Fruit Cake
|Egg||1 , separated|
|Graham cracker crumbs||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Pumpkin pie spice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Orange peel||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Bottled)|
|Baking powder||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Unsweetened juice packed fruit cocktail||16 Ounce, drained and reserving liquid (1 Can)|
|Seedless raisins||3 Tablespoon|
|Chopped nuts||3 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a large bowl, add egg yolks, honey, crumbs, orange peel, pumpkin spice mix, rum and baking powder and mix well.
3. Stir in the canned fruit cocktail juice to form a smooth mixture.
4. Take another bowl, add egg white and salt and beat to a stiff mixture. Gently fold in egg yolks mixture to blend well.
5. Fold in raisins, nuts and fruit cocktail.
6. Take an 8 inch non-stick cake pan, grease with vegetable oil and add the batter.
7. Place in the oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
8. Take out and allow to cool well.
9. Slice and serve with hot cappuccino.
Calories 172 Calories from Fat 49
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g8.2%
Saturated Fat 0.95 g4.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 35.2 mg11.7%
Sodium 280.5 mg11.7%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9%
Dietary Fiber 0.93 g3.7%
Sugars 21.4 g
Protein 3 g6.4%
Vitamin A 1.4% Vitamin C 1.5%
Calcium 14.3% Iron 10.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet