Orange Yogurt Cake
|Orange rind||1 Tablespoon, grated|
|Melted butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Honey||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Orange juice||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Yogurt/Sour milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Whole wheat pastry flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
1) Set your oven to preheat at 325°.
2) Bring out the orange rind by grating the peel.
3) In a bowl, add melted butter, honey and vanilla. Combine thoroughly.
4) Whisk in orange juice, orange rind and yogurt to the mixture.
5) Add the dry ingredients by sifting into the wet mixture. Stir well without overbeating.
6) Use a 9 inches cake pan to grease with oil or butter. Pour the mixture into the pan.
7) Set your oven at 325° and place the pan inside oven.
8) Bake this for 50-60 minutes or until the cake is ready.
9) Garnish with Sweet Lemon Sauce for serving.