Chocolate Cake Mousse
|Chocolate cake slices||4|
|Semisweet chocolate||3 Ounce|
|Eggs||3 , separated|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Concentrated frozen orange juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chocolate||2 Tablespoon, grated|
1) Set a bowl over a pan of simmering water and melt chocolate in it.
2) Beat sugar with egg yolk until fluffy and stir in the melted chocolate.
3) Mix orange juice.
4) Cut the cake in pieces and add in it.
5) Whisk egg whites with creamuntil thick and then fold in the chocolate mixture.
6) Let it chill.
7) Garnish with grated chocolate and serve.