Small Angel Cake
|Egg whites||7 , slightly beaten|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cream of tartar||1 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||7⁄8 Cup (14 tbs), sifted twice|
|Cake flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), sifted twice|
|Almond flavoring||1 Teaspoon|
1)In a large mixing bowl, combine egg whites, baking powder and cream of tartar,
2) Beat till stiff peaks.
3) Gently fold in the sugar and flour and blend in the flavorings.
4) Transfer into a medium size cake pan.
5) Place in the oven and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
6) Allow to cool, then remove from the pan.
7) Slice and top with cream.