Seven Layer Cake
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Graham cracker crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flaked coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Semi-sweet chocolate chips||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Butterscotch chips||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Sweetened condensed milk||15 Ounce (1 Can)|
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Take a 9 x 13 x 2 inch pan, add and melt butter in it.
3. Over the melted butter, sprinkle graham cracker crumbs.
4. In a bowl mix coconut, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and nuts and arrange it on top of the crumbs.
5. Over the crumbs, pour the sweetened condensed milk spreading evenly.
6. Let it bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes and then cut into squares while still warm.
7. Let the cake squares cool and serve in plates.