Plum Incredible Cake
|Soy flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Corn meal||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Mineral salt||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Baking powder||3 Tablespoon|
|Pitted plums||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Water||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Rose water||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a saucepan, simmer the plums by adding water until tender.
3) Drizzle in honey to taste.
4) Allow to cool at room temperature.
5) In another bowl, add remaining ingredients.
6) Thoroughly mix with plum mixture.
7) Use a heavily oiled 9" x 13" x 2" pan to pour the batter.
8) Place inside oven to bake for 45 minutes testing with toothpick.
9) Serve the cake by dusting confectioner’s sugar on top, if you wish.