|Angel food cake mix||200 Gram|
|Whipping cream||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Drained crushed pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Miniature marshmallows||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Strawberries||1 Quart (Slightly Sweetened)|
|Coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Toasted)|
1) Read the package directions and prepare the cake accordingly.
3) Slice the cake into 3 layers.
4) In a bowl, add 2 cups cream and beat till stiff.
5) Fold in the pineapple, marshmallows, strawberries and vanilla.
6) Lightly spread butter over the cake layers to prevent the cream from soaking into the cake.
7) Fill the layers and stack, then frost the top.
8) Beat the rest of the cream till stiff and frost the side of the cake.
9) Add coconut over the top and side.
10) Refrigerate for several hours before serving.
12) Slice and serve.