Eve 's Pudding And Cake Custards
|Cooking apple||1 Medium, pared and sliced|
|Castor sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|For cake topping|
|Castor sugar||2 Ounce|
|Vanilla essence||4 Drop (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Self raising flour||3 Ounce|
|Milk||1 Tablespoon (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) Prepare the fruit as required and put them in the center of a well-buttered 1-pint pie dish. Add water and sugar and set aside.
3) Next, prepare the topping. Cream together the sugar and butter till the mixture is light.
4) Beat in the lightly mixed egg and essence very gradually.
5) In the sieved flour, fold the mixture and add just enough milk to achieve a soft consistency.
6) Over the apple in the pie dish, spoon the prepare cake mixture and spread it evenly.
7) Place the dish in the center of the preheated oven and bake for 35 minutes or till the cake has risen.
8) Serve as preferred.
Calories 578 Calories from Fat 231
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.4%
Saturated Fat 15.6 g77.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 167.4 mg55.8%
Sodium 582 mg24.2%
Total Carbohydrates 78 g26%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.6%
Sugars 44.1 g
Protein 8 g16%
Vitamin A 17.5% Vitamin C 5.6%
Calcium 17.7% Iron 14.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet