|Non-caloric liquid sweetener||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Sifted cake flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh orange juice||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1) Preheat moderate oven (375°F.)
2) In a bowl, cream butter with 2 teaspoons sweetener.
3) Blend in eggs and beat.
4) Sieve flour, salt, and baking powder alternately with 1/3 cup orange juice. Add to the mixture and blend well.
5) Line a 9-inch layer cake pan with wax paper.
6) Transfer mixture to the bottom of the pan.
7) Bake oven for about 30 minutes.
8) Place in serving plate and take off paper.
9) Before serving, in a small saucepan mix 1/2 teaspoon sweetener and 1/3 cup orange juice.
Boil and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
10) Spread on the slightly warm or cold cake.