Soy Cake without Wheat Flour
|Soy flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Brown Or Raw)|
|Almond extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Orange juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||4 , well beaten|
|Cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, sift together the dry ingredients leaving sugar and soda.
3) Smoothly blend sugar and soda with the eggs.
4) Pour in orange juice and extracts to the egg mixture.
5) Later add milk and cream.
6) Fold in sifted ingredients to combine.
7) Use loaf pan, to pour in batter.
8) Place inside oven to bake for 25 minutes.
9) Serve cake by icing with your choice of spreading.