Yellow Cake With Broiled Peanut Frosting
|Yellow cake mix||16 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Soft margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Undiluted evaporated milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped peanuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Smooth peanut butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Mix the yellow-cake mix as per the package directions.
2) In a 13 x 9 x 2 inches pan, pour the batter.
3) Combine rest of the ingredients and blend well.
4) Bake and allow the cake to cool in the pan, then spread with the peanut mixture.
5) Place the cake under the broiler and broil until frosting is bubbly.
6) Slice and serve in a nice plate.