|Yellow cake mix||18 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package, Without Pudding)|
|Frozen strawberries||1 Pint|
1. In a bowl or a container mix the cake mix as per box directions but using only half the amount of water.
2. In a blender make a puree of the strawberries with juice and add to cake mix.
3. Let it bake as per baking instructions on the box and let it cool 10 minutes in pan.
4. Thereafter remove to a wire rack and cool completely before frosting.
5. Once cool, frost the cake well and serve.
Calories 295 Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.5%
Saturated Fat 2.3 g11.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 411.8 mg17.2%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g19.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.1%
Sugars 30.1 g
Protein 3 g6.6%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C 41.2%
Calcium 1% Iron 2.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet