Silver Miner's Cake
|Granulated sugar||500 Milliliter|
|Pastry flour||500 Milliliter|
|Baking powder||20 Milliliter|
|Almond extract||7 Milliliter|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cream butter with sugar and then beat in egg whites.
3) Fold in in the butter mixture.
4) Stir in flour, gradually pour milk, and then add the extract.
5) Take cake pans, butter it, dust with flour and spread the mixture in it.
6) Bake for 20-25 minutes, cool for 10 minutes, and then turn onto cooling rack.
7) Fill and frost with desired frosting and serve.