Honey Chocolate Cake
|Sifted cake flour||2 Cup (32 tbs), unbleached|
|Soda||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chocolate square||3 , melted in 1/4 c. water|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl, sift flour, measure and sift again with dry ingredients.
3) In another bowl, whip butter by gradually adding honey.
4) Combine 1/2 c. flour with the liquid mixture by beating to smooth.
5) Add chocolate and eggs.
6) Add remaining flour alternately with water and vanilla.
7) Thoroughly combine by beating.
8) Use 2 greased 9-inch layer pans, to pour in batter.
9) Place inside oven and bake for 30-35 minutes.
10) Drizzle honey on top of the cake, before serving.