Applesauce Chocolate Cake
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Applesauce||1 Cup (16 tbs), hot|
|Nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, add butter and beat well.
2) Add in the sugar and mix.
3) Add the egg and mix well.
4) Stir in the raisins.
5) In a large bowl, sift together the dry ingredients and stir into the butter mix.
6) Mix in the applesauce and nuts.
7) Transfer into a greased loaf pan.
8) Place in the oven and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
9) Slice and serve garnished with chocolate shavings.