Stripe It Rich Cake
|Cake mix||18 1⁄4 Ounce (2 Layer, 1 Package)|
|Instant pudding||3 Ounce (4 Serving Size, Any Flavor, Two 1.5 Ounce Packages)|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cold milk||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
1. In a 13 x 9 inch pan, bake the cake after preparing the cake mix as per package directions
2. With the round handle of a wooden spoon, make holes deep through the cake 1 inch apart after removing it from the oven
3. Then, in a large bowl combine pudding mix with sugar.
4. To it slowly stir in the milk and using an electric mixer gently beat at low speed for not more than 1 minute.
5. Over the warm cake into the holes, pour about 1/2 of the thin pudding evenly, before the pudding thickens to form stripes.
6. After the remaining pudding thickens slightly spoon it over the top, swirling to form a frosting over the cake.
7. Let it chill at least 1 hour, then store cake in the refrigerator and then cover with plastic wrap if desired.
8. Serve the cake chill.