Sour Cream Coffee Cake Duff Let Style
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (at room temperature)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Cake flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take a 9-inch tube pan or 9-inch square baking pan and grease it properly.
3. Take a bowl and add sour cream to it and combine it with soda. Leave it undisturbed for some time until it doubles in volume.
4. Take a separate bowl and cream butter in it. Stir in vanilla, eggs, and sugar and blend well.
5. In a separate bowl combine it with baking powder and flour.
6. Blend the sour cream mixture with egg mixture and alternate it with flour and baking powder mixture.
7. Take a pan and spread half of the batter over it.
8. Mix the topping ingredients properly and spread half of it over the batter.
9. Spread another layer of the batter and top it with remaining topping.
10. Bake the mixture in oven for about 30-45 minutes until the knife inserted comes out clean.
11. Serve as required.